WELCOME TO IMBODY WELLNESS
What is Pleasurable Wellness ?
In the modern world, we go to the gym to get our body in shape, do therapy to improve our mood, then turn to life coaching to help us fill the void in life. In the ancient eastern traditions, all of those were part of the same road: Tao. The Way.
Pleasurable wellness, based on this beautifully simple philosophy, evolved to a become a wellness map that offers gentle guidance for you to find YOUR way. Following an innovative Imbody method, it leads you through the process of discovering the intuitive way of being healthy, enjoying life, and reconnecting to your authentic self.
Start transforming your life one step at a time by building the healthy foundation with our tools, trainings, and retreats.
Learn how you can start practicing
pleasurable wellness with our:
Pleasurable Wellness Guide
This is your Wellness roadmap. It includes all of the integral components of an enjoyable and health-promoting lifestyle. For each square, we have given important reminders and guidelines for improving that specific aspect of physical well-being. Within each of those, create your own personalized goals and reminders that fit your day-to-day.
For example, under the power of picking, you may decide to discover new foods. Maybe you want to (1) try a new fruit every week, (2) find local organic markets, (3) go out to the new health store that opened next door. Watch the Video.
Nourish your body
Savor every Bite
Learn the art of eating well
– Savor every meal and snack
– Enjoy the simple and eat in moderation
– Learn to listen to your body
(hunger and satiety)
– Eat out without compromising health
Feel your body
Channel your Energy
Transform negative into positive
– Tune in to your body and its emotions
– Never reject what you feel – be with it
– Find outlets for the energy you are carrying
– Use this energy for improving your wellness
Get your Groove on
Sexuality is an integral part of wellness: don’t skimp on it
– Love your body to love with your body
– Know and understand your anatomy
– Learn to let go to turn your senses on
– Explore your personal Pathways to
Indulge in your Senses
Use the senses to connect to your body
– Re-learn the language of the body
and its signals
– Engage in daily practices for activating
your sensory system
– Make time/space for pampering your body
– Stay alert and aware no matter what
you´re doing. Watch the Video.
Move your body
Ready, Set, Go!
Find what gets you going
– Find an activity that makes you excited
– Take it outdoors
– Use imagination and visualization to access
the endorphins (I´m an Olympic champion)
– Create no escape routs/compliance
Bursts in Between
Fitness starts with stairs
– Never just stand in line! Stretch!
– Walk/bike everywhere you can
– Incorporate activity into your downtime
– Upgrade your activity level (walk during
your meeting, work standing)
Unplug and Recharge
Good health begins with good rest
– Get enough quality sleep
– Learn and practice breathing and
– Include downtime and breaks in your
– Go on a Vacation often!